In this position you are responsible for the commercial marketing covering all Power products in EMEA (Power Mos, Power Bipolar, IGBT, SIC, Triacs, rectifiers, Protection).
Our client designs and manufactures semiconductors and offers one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios.
- You define, implement and drive the commercial strategies and specific promotional activities.
- You propose the quarterly list of New Product Introduction for power products in the Channel.
- You monitor the business criteria regularly and make any corrective actions.
- You promote Power products at distributor branch offices and at selected OEM customers.
- You work closely with the divisions to ensure the pricing delegation in the region is sufficient to maximize business.
- University degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- 3-10 years of work experience in marketing, sales or application engineering
- Technical understanding of semiconductor components, ideally power and discretes
- Good understanding of Distribution
- Strong business acumen and knowledge in analytics
- Very good presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and in English
- Negotiation skills and persuasive power
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license B
+49 (0)8106 3684 51