In this program, you’ll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you’ll rotate through several diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting, tax and/or operations during a 3 to 4 year period. Each one year assignment will give you experience in areas such as financial planning, cost accounting, capacity planning, supply chain management and more. Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths. You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDED
- Accounting: Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Finance: Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
- Operations: Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- Advanced English language skills and fluent in one other language, preferably German; additional languages are welcome
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- An attractive compensation & benefits package
- A world of opportunities for your personal development
- A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
“Change the world, love your job!” At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create worldchanging technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
Stellenanzeige als PDF