Further increase the revenue in the given area by building up new accounts and serving existing customers.
Our client offers a broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges for different markets.
- Maximize the business in the assigned region / customer base
- Detailed understanding of the customer base and Semiconductor TAM / SAM in the assigned region.
- Develop go to market strategies, prioritize on customers, decide on customer support
- Drive demand creation and execute strategy to increase the market share in assigned region / customer base
- Manage product portfolio effectively within customer base to ensure bookings, billings, goals are met
- Provide quarterly sales forecast and monitor progress in Booking/Billing/Backlog. Take all necessary actions to close potential Gap.
- Cooperate with and support local Distributor Branch Offices in alignment with the Distribution Account Managers
- Secure the relationship to all levels of both assigned customers and key stakeholders at our Distribution partners in alignment with the Distribution Account Managers
- Identify new opportunities and apply disciplined Funnel Management both directly and indirectly
- Work seamlessly with EMEA Sales Team and BU to ensure the product is included in all customer programs.
- Ensure accurate customer forecast information is generated for the companys Product Portfolio.
- Hold regular account / business reviews with assigned customers and defined key distribution branch offices,
- to ensure we are aligned to meet the agreed targets.
- Identify competition behavior in the customer base. Identify and execute strategic plans to counter competition.
- Provide regular feedback on Market information, Customer status and business opportunities
- Utilize the companys tools to ensure required reporting
- Relevant educational background (technical), ideally in electrical engineering
- Sound experience in technology sales, ideally to industrial or automotive accounts
- Self-motivating and taking initiative
- Good communication as well as presentation skills
- Good project management and organization skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good commercial skills ( business acumen )
- Fluent German and English skills
Stellenanzeige als PDF
+49 (0)8106 3684 46