As the Senior Applications Engineer for high power modules, you will work with power semiconductor modules in the 100kW range, intended for Hybrid & Electric Vehicle applications.
Is one of the leading American semiconductor companies. In order to grow the automotive market share the Munich engineering center for automotive will be further extended.
- Develop bench-testing solutions for high voltage, high power semiconductor module characterization
- Perform device characterization under steady state, dynamic, thermal and all other operating load conditions
- Develop reference bench setup for datasheet characterization, and perform datasheet characterization
- Application expert for customer design-in process & production ramp-up
- Application expert for product definition and product roadmap development
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a team player who is able to work in a semiconductor device, package, and system development environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Physics
- Oral & written English and German language proficiency is a must
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in high power semiconductor characterization and/or application engineering
- Proficient knowledge of power semiconductors such as IGBTs, MOSFETs, rectifiers and gate drivers
- Proficient in Spice or equivalent simulation tools
- Hands-on experience with bench test equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, function generator and curve tracer
- Ability to design and fabricate test circuits and associated hardware
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Power Point, Excel and Word. Experience with Matlab/Simulink, Ansys Simplorer, SIMetrix, or similar engineering tools is beneficial
Stellenanzeige als PDF
Mr. Michael Köhler
Phone: +49 (0)8106-9999469
+49 (0)8106 3684 46