The senior Applications Engineer further improves the manpower of the European automotive applications team
Our client offers a broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges for different markets.
- Solution Development (concept, hardware, software, PCB) for target applications with general support from different BUs.
- In close cooperation with the Application Engineering colleagues and sales staff, drive and/or support the creation and execution of high value application kits e.g. Reference Designs using different components, or Reference Designs for a component used in another than its original focus application.
- Support the BU’s in the creation of their product kits and proof of concept (product specific demo’s and evaluation kits for the target application of that product).
- Support the BU in defining the application specific tests and the definition of the test setup, and review/comment their application test results for the new products in development.
- Provide training on for Sales/FAE
- Support the creation of compelling system-level design-in applications collateral – articles, demos, technical keynotes and/or panel presentations.
- BS in electrical engineering required with systems experience.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in the following areas: system expertise (automotive preferred), application circuit design, reliability requirements, design for EMI/EMC, ESD, design for testability.
- PCB design tools – schematic capture, simulation, layout.
- Programming tools desired: embedded C, C# .net framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Linear ICs, mixed-mode ICs, power supply products
- Active listening, open minded, analyzing, judging, influencing.
- Proficient communication (verbal and written) in German and English.
- Self-initiative, self-motivating, prepared to continue learning.
Stellenanzeige als PDF
+49 (0)8106 3684 46