As the System/Software Engineer you will work in various fields of automotive vision applications on a system level - ranging from image and other sensor data processions to future car applications such as level 4 autonomous driving.
Is one of the leading American semiconductor companies
Please contact us for more informations.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electrical-, Computer engineering of Physics, or in a similar field,and a passion for upcoming surround sensing technologies
- image data processing, communication protocols (e.g SerDES, MiPi), data formats and videocodecs (e.g H.264), video processing (e.g. image overlay, stitching)
- able to understand system level applications (processors and software) utilizing multiple inputs (e.g.SW libraries form different sources) to build/support PoCs based upon expertise areas below:
- basic knowledge of basic algorithms for object recognition, image data extraction filters (contours,etc.)
- basic knowledge Radar and LiDAR data processing
- basic knowledge of traffic event recognition based on multiple sensor data
- basic knowledge of functional safety in automotive systems
- strong presentation and writing skills, as well as excellent communications skills in English and oneother major European language; with the ability to ask questions appropriately and gather keyinformation.
- You consider yourself a self-starter and team player.
- You are able to prioritize multiple tasks, to plan ahead and work independently with minimalsupervision after the training period.
- enthusiastic and flexible to travel up to 20%.
Mr. Michael Köhler
Phone: +49 (0)8106-9999469
+49 (0)8106 3684 46