Do you believe the future is open?
Imagine being part of a team that changes a whole industry and where your ideas and opinions really matters. Imagine being part of a company that has customers and projects all over the world and where your product makes a difference. Imagine being part of a company ranking among Top 33 of Young Technology Companies in Sweden.
ARCCORE is a leading provider of state-of-art products and services for the embedded systems market. Our business is based on a solid knowledge in real-time platforms where the focus is to provide superior solutions for development of embedded systems to the automotive market and other.
We offer you a position as project manager in our development department covering three offices serving global customer in an agile working environment where individual initiatives and ideas are vital for our success.
- work in all product phases, from research to market launch.
- leading projects in requirement, design, coding, test, validation and delivery phase.
- close contacts to our international customers
- mix small local projects with large multi-site global programs.
- contribute in a true agile and highly professional development environment.
- work close to the leading major international automotive players on a global arena.
- meet our users and other professionals in global conferences and workgroups.
- interact with universities and research institute over the world.
- become a seasoned project manager in a true international environment
These positions are based in Göteborg, Linköping or in Munich.
Please note that relocation support cannot be offered for this position.
- Strong technical education, Master degree in engineering
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English
- More than 5 years experience in embedded software development
- Clear experience in Agile development methods
- Excellent knowledge in software development process methods (such as Spice)
- Knowledge in safety standards and methodologies such as ISO26262
Project management skills
- Very high capacity, clearly result-oriented, analytic and driven
- More than 5 years experience in managing complex software development projects
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Documented skills in planning and executing complex software development projects
- Proven management skills, strong ability to engage people.
- Proven experience in working with customers in an international market
- Renown leadership skills
- Experience from the Automotive industry
- Autosar knowledge is a benefit