As the applications Engineer for RF/Wireless you will work in various fields of RF and wireless applications ranging from sub GHz radios with various industrial communication protocols (SigFox, EnOcean, WMbus, LoRa, RFID) as well as mm wave radio system for automotive (Radar, LiDAR) applications.
You will work in the European Solutions Engineering Center as part of the RF/Wireless team.
Is one of the leading American semiconductor suppliers. The position will further extend the European Solution Engineering Center in Munich.
Please contact us for more informations.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electrical-, Computer engineering of Physics, or in a similar field, and a passion for wireless connectivity and RF
- experience in developing RF applications, and hands-on experience with microcontrollers, communication protocols (Zigbee, Thread, ISM band, Sigfox, LoRa, BLE, RFID) and the related tools (Python, TK/TCL, perl, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Visual Basic, etc.) and/or
- experience in mm wave radio applications in the automotive area (Radar, LiDAR)
- Working experience with layout software to design (RF) printed circuit boards, such as Altium / OrCAD.
- Experience with designing and validating RF matching networks and antennas.
- Familiarity with RF measurement and test equipment and proficient lab skills and basic knowledge of radio regulations including ETSI, FCC and ARIB, are a plus.
- strong presentation and writing skills, as well as excellent communications skills in English and one other major European language; with the ability to ask questions appropriately and gather key information.
- You consider yourself a self-starter and team player.
- You are able to prioritize multiple tasks, to plan ahead and work independently with minimal supervision after the training period.
- enthusiastic and flexible to travel up to 20%.
Stellenanzeige als PDF
Mr. Michael Köhler
Phone: +49 (0)8106-9999469
+49 (0)8106 3684 46