As the Systems Engineer for high power modules, you will work with power semiconductor modules in the 100kW range, intended for Hybrid & Electric Vehicle applications.
Is one of the leading American semiconductor companies. The European automotive operations will be further extended to increase market share.
- Develop system level hardware for reference designs
- Perform hands-on validation on power modules operating in real-time conditions
- Develop system level simulation tools for motor control, DC-DC converters and other related powerelectronics topologies
- Perform system level simulations under various operating load conditions
- System level expert for product definition and product roadmap development
- System expert support for customer design-in process
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a team player who is able to work in a semiconductor environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Physics
- Oral & written English and German language proficiency is a must
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in high power semiconductor Applications Engineering orpower electronics hardware design
- Working knowledge of power semiconductors such as IGBT, MOSFET, Rectifiers and gate drivers
- Proficient in Matlab or Octave
- Hands-on experience with bench test equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, function generator and curve tracer
- Ability to conceive, build, and operate (as well as supervise junior colleagues) system specific bench test hardware systems and associated control/monitoring software
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Power Point, Excel and WordContact:
Stellenanzeige als PDF
Mr. Michael Köhler
Phone: +49 (0)8106-9999469
+49 (0)8106 3684 46